Sunday, January 27, 2008

Apple iPhone: Something Different


Mobile phones are becoming popular not only because it is a medium of communication, but also due to its multipurpose uses. Now, you don’t have to carry an ipod, camera or digital diary. These days mobile handsets are coming with all these features and it has truly become a versatile device. I was for all time excited to have such instruments. Hi tech mobile phones give me the joy that I always wanted. The range of iphones have fascinated me with its looks and functions. Although, I have used several handsets, yet the Apple iphone is really a special one for me. I have not seen such a big display showing millions of colours in any other phone. The quality of the camera and music player is a real treat for me. I can make my friends jealous showing off this phone.

I was pleasently surprised to see the speed of internet connectivity of this Apple iphone. Now, I won’t have any problems to email my friends. Also, I can read news, play games, listen to my favourite music, etc, through it. The huge space of data storage gives me the freedom to store any item on my handset. When this device came into the market, I was one of the first to purchase it. Now, I am proud of doing so. Apple has definitely brought a masterpiece this time. This phone is certainly an asset for me. I can not think about any other phone as of now.

No comments: