Monday, January 28, 2008

Samsung F210 – Fundoo Styling


Finding a mobile phone isn’t a difficult task as the market is flooded with lots of latest mobile handsets. However, finding the right one that actually meets all your needs is extremely difficult and puzzling because of so much of choices. I was also looking for a gadget that lets me stay connected to my close ones and the world while at the same time let me have some fun as well. My search ended when I spotted the F210 from Samsung. The gadget is just awe-inspiring and its swivel-opening system simply caught my gaze and I was compelled to at least have it in my hand for once. Holding the phone was another surprise as it was very lightweight & just 88 mm x 31 mm x 20 mm in size. The large, high-resolution & colourful screen was the other reason why I was simply mesmerised by the appearance of the gadget. The gadget comes with Bluetooth, & USB connectivity, allows internet browsing via the XHTML web browser, and so on. Staying connected without making a call is made easier by the messaging service that includes the MMS, SMS, IM, and email. The gadget incorporates music features i.e. the FM Radio and music player, comes with a 3 mega pixel digital camera, and other fun features.

I always wanted a gadget that looks gorgeous and lets me enjoy listening to the music, capture the videos and images I like, playback and share the images or videos with others, send messages, and it also has Bluetooth in it. The Samsung F210 has it all! Great!

No comments: