Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nokia 6500 Slide- Everyone's Choice


Yesterday I was searching for the perfect handset that could gift to my friend on his birthday. It was then I came across the latest Nokia 6500 Slide mobile phone. This handset I found to be a perfect gift for my friend with it striking features andcolourful characteristics. You know, it was the comfortable size that made my eyes strikes on this model. I found the light weight model handset too easy to hold in hand. The handset was purchased my me and I gifted it to my friend this morning. You won’t believe that he was too surprised of the gift. He didn’t expect anything of this sort, but was surely planning to buy this handset.

The Nokia 6500 Slide model handset has an expandable memory option that makes it easy to store the required data. My friend has a fascination for photography. The handset is there fore a real buddy of him. We tried photography on this and the results were really amazing. The handset has a Carl Zeiss lens and LED Flash technology in it that made the photos really stunning.


Even the FM radio function has charming features as it provides excellent music on the handset. The latest hits available on the handset are no doubt a real music entertainer. Really I am now proud of presenting the Nokia 6500 Slide mobile phone to my friend.

No comments: